Author Topic: radiator Hoses set for a Mark 3  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Andrew L

• THANKS 3
radiator Hoses set for a Mark 3
« on: June 07, 2018, 05:41:25 PM »

Anyone Know a good supply or part numbers for Top and Bottom radiator Hoses for a Mark 3 Acco?

Wagga Tractor parts can supply but at $59.50 plus $13.80 postage seems a bit of a price grab because they have the part number
for the hoses??

Also keen for a new Water pump or Kit.

Thanks in advance

Offline Bluebell One-eight

• THANKS 34
Re: radiator Hoses set for a Mark 3
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2018, 06:28:24 PM »
Try an Iveco dealer it is surprising what the dealers can access. If you're replacing hoses don't forget the bypass hose, they are overlooked often and when they burst, water gets sprayed all over the ignition system. It can stop with a bang.

Offline FFRMAN

• REMLR Committee
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 211
  • REMLR No: 314
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2018, 07:33:41 PM »
That price actually seems pretty good, wagga tractor is normally pretty good.
Lots...............
VMVC 251,

Offline Ravvin

• REMLR Inc
  • THANKS 61
  • REMLR No: 432
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2018, 08:23:55 AM »
Hi.
For a water pump rebuild kit, the impeller is available from Iveco dealers as part number 858333R1.
The seal kit with with the shaft, bearing and seal is now made by a mob in Victoria called Auto Surplus and the part number is WS588 Water Pump Kit.
I know I posted info with the prices but I can't find it now. I had to rebuild my water pump in the MK3 when it started leaking after I ran it after sitting a long time.

There's a few posts in my thread, with pics, here. http://remlr.com/forum/index.php?topic=2816.msg32497#msg32497

There's also a post listing some of the other part numbers of current replacement parts that aren't in the RPS here. http://remlr.com/forum/index.php?topic=4131.msg41032#msg41032

That reminds me, I still have to put together a modern replacement parts list in one thread so people can find it easily.

Greg.

Offline Andrew L

• THANKS 3
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2018, 03:23:41 PM »
 Thanks all appreciated,
 we dont have a Iveco dealer or many decent suppliers anywhere nearby but will chase up the info