Author Topic: Merry Christmas and here's to 2021  (Read 727 times)

Offline Carzee

• REMLR Committee
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 164
  • Perentie FFR 50-257
    • Perentie Wiki
  • REMLR No: 007
Merry Christmas and here's to 2021
« on: December 25, 2020, 10:48:52 AM »
Merry Christmas. Many people and their families are apart and missing loved ones this Christmas Day 2020. Of course many people passed away with the Wuhan virus.

Been a difficult year for all of us: babies and school kids, parents and workers, sports people, musicians and artists, the nomads, the health professionals, managers and the business people. Politicians too. In a different way.

We all have our stories and I won't harp on but I saw my mother three times in 2020, got to actually be with her and hug her last Sunday and 'chat' for 2 hours before all the NSW care complexes went into lockdown once again. The anti-depressant side-effects for many in dementia care... no alternative work-around AFAIK. Cutting it short here. Anyway, because I traveled to see her and because I work with at risk clients I am in self-isolation 2 weeks. Quarantine for Chrissy today.

Next year will be a rippa though. On the bright side... the drought looks broken around here. Rain gauges have been wet all around. And maybe inflation returning. Used car and Land Rover prices are up. Caravan sales and new family vehicle orders are the strongest in years. Get on the waiting list. My daughter was shocked at the wait times. The price of steel and ore is way up and I read there are no container spaces on container ships as they are fully stacked etc. Importers are waiting weeks longer than normal. Big business is well looked after. Small business...

Offline mike_k

• THANKS 54
  • REMLR No: 20
Re: Merry Christmas and here's to 2021
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2020, 07:24:04 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone,

I agree with you Ross, looking forward to 2021 here as well!

Offline Carzee

• REMLR Committee
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 164
  • Perentie FFR 50-257
    • Perentie Wiki
  • REMLR No: 007
Re: Merry Christmas and here's to 2021
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2020, 07:22:59 PM »
 8) looks great. Green n gold...

Thx Mike, see you at Blighty I trust.
Happy 2021.