Author Topic: Right Advice and Good Service  (Read 218 times)

Offline STDDIVER

• REMLR Inc
  • THANKS 60
  • REMLR No: 482
Right Advice and Good Service
« on: July 16, 2020, 12:53:59 PM »
Just a post to say that I recently had problems with the auto stop cable on the perente FFR and after the usual ring arounds and  "don't carry that part" - "They don't make them any more"  -  "I can get it for you but it is expensive" -  "There is no part number for that" - I tried KLR Automotive in South Windsor NSW -  What a breath of fresh air - "Yes I know the problem, and we have the answer!"   In less than 10 minutes it was all done, parts on the way 'overnight express' -

So I do not give recommentadions, "until now" - when I get exceptional service from a professional who knows his craft - and is very reasonably priced and above all,  honest, I am impressed!   I have had a lot of help from people who are members on REMLR and their advice has been exceptional, so in the same spirit I have put this up (Hope its in the right place Geoff) to share my success!   

Thanks KLR!    STDDIVER

(I do not have any shares in, am not an owner or have any trade business dealings with anyone at KLR, and I received no financial or otherwise inducement - the usual disclaimer, just great service!)

Offline BEARMAN

• THANKS 105
  • REMLR No: 430
Re: Right Advice and Good Service
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 06:40:17 PM »
Good to hear. I have had dealings with them too and have found them nothing but helpful as well.
09/1998 Perentie 6X6 ARN202516 - BRUTUS

Offline STDDIVER

• REMLR Inc
  • THANKS 60
  • REMLR No: 482
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 09:47:25 AM »
Thanks Brian - Hope you are Coviding well too!

Frank

Offline Ford Blitz

• THANKS 11
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 10:26:15 AM »
my 5 cents worth is that I also have had dealings with them and like you have found them to be very helpful and reasonable priced. Such a rear thing to find now days. I would not hesitate to recommend them.