Author Topic: Series 3 Salisbury rear - reco in crate  (Read 780 times)

Offline 303Gunner

• REMLR Inc
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 128
  • REMLR No: 128
Series 3 Salisbury rear - reco in crate
« on: March 01, 2018, 07:50:57 PM »
Not mine, a friend of a friend has a desire to be rid of this. He is spreading the word far and wide as he needs it gone, and that's how I heard about it. Reasonable offers accepted, as (yup!), it has to go.

A very good condition (I can't determine if it is NOS or Reconditioned, it's certainly clean and unused in this condition) rear Salisbury Axle/Differential for an Army Series 3 LWB. It is packed in an Army plywood crate and wrapped in oil-proof paper. It is complete from flange to flange with the exception that the right side hub and brake drum have been removed and a used hub (and front steering knuckle!) is in the crate in it's place. The revealed brake shoes and wheel cylinder are brand new.

This axle will fit a Series 3 and will also be a bolt-in strength upgrade for a Series 2/2A.

Item is for pickup in Lithgow, with or without the crate. Can load on your truck/trailer. Weighs around 200-250Kg in the crate.

PM me for the contact phone for details and price negotiation.

Offline DennisM

• Veteran
  • THANKS 254
  • REMLR No: 70
Re: Series 3 Salisbury rear - reco in crate
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 04:09:03 PM »
Tony if it is going into a S2/2A 109 you will need a tailshaft as the Salisbury rear shaft is shorter than the std S2/2A 109, and if some-one needs a Salisbury rear tailshaft I just happen to have one at a price LOL cheers dennis