Author Topic: Instrument lights  (Read 2888 times)

Offline Tonyp

• THANKS 1
Instrument lights
« on: April 11, 2014, 07:04:53 AM »
Has anyone got a wiring diagram for a 110 perentie - 49-374 (06/89).  Specifcally the wiring in the dash for the hr meter, blackout ruinning switch etc.  I recently fitted a head unit and while messing about, managed to screw up the instrument lights.  The exisitng wiring is pretty ordinary (cant have been done by a sparky :) )

The wire to the instrument dimmer switch appears to be white, but there are a lot of other (dodgy) connections with spade connectors and in line fuses and even a little green light globe !

Appreciate any help

Offline Dervish

• THANKS 59
  • REMLR No: 403
Re: Instrument lights
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 07:23:25 AM »
I don't know how to upload it or even link to it with the way the REMLR website is set up, but in the REMLR Library on the main site go to EMEIs, then Perentie, then "EMEI Vehicle G 103 Unit Repair". The second last page is the schematic.

It's for a GS (kinda), but it shows the hourmeter and instrument lights. Let us know how you go!

Offline Tonyp

• THANKS 1
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 07:29:29 AM »
Thanks Mate - will have a look

Offline Phoenix

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 86
    • REMLR
  • REMLR No: 129
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2014, 12:21:07 PM »
REMLR Webmaster
Eden - 1961 Series 2 Ambulance, 108-098

Offline Carzee

• REMLR Committee
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 158
  • Perentie FFR 50-257
    • Perentie Wiki
  • REMLR No: 007
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2014, 01:40:25 PM »
I don't know how to upload it or even link to it with the way the REMLR website is set up

If you see a title of a page where you want to go to, instead of the left clicker on your mouse, use the right clicker and then "open in new tab" or similar. That will open the page you want and it will show the "page address", "url" or "link" that you want to paste into a reply (as seen in the top line that shows the http:// address)

I can agree that the margin containing the section and page titles, on the left side of REMLR.com can be a pain on smartphones as well (chews a fair bit of screen real estate).

Offline Dervish

• THANKS 59
  • REMLR No: 403
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2014, 02:11:27 PM »
If you see a title of a page where you want to go to, instead of the left clicker on your mouse, use the right clicker and then "open in new tab" or similar. That will open the page you want and it will show the "page address", "url" or "link" that you want to paste into a reply (as seen in the top line that shows the http:// address)

I can agree that the margin containing the section and page titles, on the left side of REMLR.com can be a pain on smartphones as well (chews a fair bit of screen real estate).

Cheers Carzee - I've got it now!