Author Topic: It's finally taken off and it's really flying!  (Read 194 times)

Offline alvin

• THANKS 6
  • REMLR No: 486
It's finally taken off and it's really flying!
« on: November 28, 2019, 09:26:41 PM »
It's been a long time between drinks, and posting something here on REMLR.

One of the reasons being that I've been totally caught up in a major project at KLR, and I'm proud/glad to say it's finally launched!

When I mean launched, for those that don't know or haven't seen, KLR now has a brand spanking new eCommerce website.

They've been meaning for many years to sell parts online, but they've always been too busy doing stuff ...(fixing Perenties and other Landy's)... to get it up and running.

Well they've finally gone and done it, and it's been a loooong year of preparation, but it's now off the ground and really flying, so, please take a look, kick the tyres, pass them some feedback and hopefully enjoy the finished product.

Oh... and there's of course some 'opening specials' for those that like bargains.

Hope you like and enjoy.

Regards, Alvin (;->

Did you know that 2 to 3 glasses of wine per day can reduce your risk of giving a s##t!
Or as Spike would say...
"Little do they know the littles that I know are little... little do they know!"

Offline dugite

• REMLR Committee
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 99
  • REMLR No: 374
Re: It's finally taken off and it's really flying!
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2019, 11:06:55 PM »
good on you Alvin, well done!
2a 109 114-341,
No.5 173-589,
W/S Platform 178-000,
PT1 204-796

Online Carzee

• REMLR Committee
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 149
  • Perentie FFR 50-257
    • Perentie Wiki
  • REMLR No: 007
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 04:14:52 AM »
Hi Alvin, the parts I ordered arrived next day. The modules all worked forthe payment etc. Congratulations on finishing the project.

Offline alvin

• THANKS 6
  • REMLR No: 486
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2019, 09:58:56 AM »
Thanks dugite and Carzee,
Appreciate the comments guys, and very glad Carzee to see your experience was a positive one and the parts arrived as they did.

Regards, Alvin.
Did you know that 2 to 3 glasses of wine per day can reduce your risk of giving a s##t!
Or as Spike would say...
"Little do they know the littles that I know are little... little do they know!"

Offline Dozer

• THANKS 4
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 03:30:25 PM »
Loved the experience too. Got my stuff delivered and very happy!
Perentie RFSV ARN 48002;  No.5 trailer ARN 177277; No.5 trailer ARN 173261;  Haulmark PT1-1.2 Cargo Trailer ARN 205034; Half-ponton ("Bailey or Ugli") bridge boat 63447; Silverwood dual axle RAN boat trailer NIC 20104; Marston Mat hoarder; Suzuki DRZ 400 E military spec