Author Topic: Perentie illustrated enamel cups - fundraising for young vets  (Read 1544 times)

Offline toddsupertramp

• THANKS 0
Hey all! I've been asked by the boss to make a post here (long time lurker, please forgive me).

With Anzac day coming up we wanted to give back to the community. We've been making soft tops for Perenties for a while now in the Tallebudgera Valley (oe spec) and have recently started to do some gear like shirts and mugs. There's a non-profit charity called "Young Veterans" which we think is amazing so we're gonna donate 100% of the profits from each camp mug sold until the 25th at midnight. Happy to arrange pickup for anyone on the Gold Coast / N NSW.

We made them brandless, so its all about selling them to support a good cause.

Mods - please delete this if you don't allow it, and sincere apologies.

Just head to the website www.camelroversupplies.com.au - if this post gets any traction ill try and post a photo of the check being mailed out to them, we've sold quite a few already but mostly through instagram and facebook.

THAAANKS!!!

Offline BEARMAN

• THANKS 114
  • REMLR No: 430
Re: Perentie illustrated enamel cups - fundraising for young vets
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 06:04:53 PM »
I am certainly interested in a couple of those mugs but do you do them in the larger size. I like the size that holds a shot of rum and a full can of coke!!
09/1998 Perentie 6X6 ARN202516 - BRUTUS

Offline toddsupertramp

• THANKS 0
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 07:32:26 PM »
Thanks for the message!

That size sounds like the perfect size  ::)

Unfortunately we are still a super small company and don’t have a lot of cash for overheads. So just one size at the moment.

Offline 303Gunner

• REMLR Inc
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 128
  • REMLR No: 128
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 10:16:20 PM »

Offline toddsupertramp

• THANKS 0
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 10:41:33 PM »
Ahh-ha! Was this one of your designs?

http://remlr.com/forum/index.php?topic=5249.msg52076#msg52076

That’s hilarious. Yes! That’s us! That’s the second model. We’ve made some changes on the one we’re releasing next week. Our biggest goal was to make it look stock, or at least period correct.

There were about 3 or 4 Landys parked in my front yard, should or said hello! Including an ex army s3 ffr

That design is a two piece and the fume curtain window has changed to the original jail window (with the two straps going through the middle).