Author Topic: 6x6 ambulance?  (Read 126 times)

Offline tona

• THANKS 10
  • REMLR No: 463
6x6 ambulance?
« on: December 06, 2018, 03:06:22 PM »
 ;)   HI, to all members, i am trying to get hold of a 6x6 ambulance here in west oz for a cardiologist who wants to get it up and running for a mobile clinic, where/who would best know where i could get hold of one for him here herein west oz , I would look at traveling to the east coast if i had to , please lets know of/ if there is any thing out there to look at , thanks, in advance ,TONA REMLR MEMBER SINCE 20I4 I THINK//?

Offline RAF101

• THANKS 1
Re: 6x6 ambulance?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 09:02:27 PM »
Hi, I have a nice example.
Itís not listed for sale but could be motivated to move it on.
Everything it came with works.
Have been eyeing off unimogs etc to cross grade.
Has full rego and VIC RWC.
I paid $24K for it through a dealer.

Offline tona

• THANKS 10
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 10:07:57 PM »
      G/AY  raf 101, thanks for the prompt reply ,could you ,would you send some photos of it inside and out ,how many k,s  on the clock, what the tyres are like and any info you may have on it so i can pass it all on to my cardiologist to see what he thinks , give me your asking pice, one question , does the current rego allow it to be driven over to W.A. legally ? thanks for now ,TONA.

Offline tona

• THANKS 10
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2018, 11:16:09 AM »
     HI RAF 101,have spoken to the cardiologist, he seemed interested, he would like photos of the inside of the pod etc, etc and would like to know what is actually inside of the unit like gear and all of that medical stuff that they may have used, thanks for now ,TONA.