Author Topic: recent purchase 112-164  (Read 8952 times)

Offline Mick

• Veteran
  • THANKS 176
Re: recent purchase 112-164
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 10:28:10 PM »
Hi Matt,

I think the formation sign is the field force command kangaroo and cross swords with crown on a red back ground. Happy to be corrected as not 100% certain.

The 3 on the yellow disc is the bridge weight classification.

Hot Rod can supply the Field Force Command decals if your chasing some?

Cheers,

Mick

Offline mattybgood67

• THANKS 2
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 02:44:37 PM »
Hi Matt,

I think the formation sign is the field force command kangaroo and cross swords with crown on a red back ground. Happy to be corrected as not 100% certain.

The 3 on the yellow disc is the bridge weight classification.

Hot Rod can supply the Field Force Command decals if your chasing some?

Cheers,

Mick

Thank you Mick

Offline Restless Rover

• THANKS 7
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2018, 10:30:10 PM »
Hello Matty,
I have to make a couple of workshop cab canopies  and haven't made any for years. Don't remember how the back flap fitted over the bow. Any chance of a picture of yours? Is that an original ? Does it have the connecting piece with the straps to the back section?

Regards, RR.

Offline mattybgood67

• THANKS 2
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 01:55:29 PM »
Hello Matty,
I have to make a couple of workshop cab canopies  and haven't made any for years. Don't remember how the back flap fitted over the bow. Any chance of a picture of yours? Is that an original ? Does it have the connecting piece with the straps to the back section?

Regards, RR.
Restless : i believe i may be already be communicating with you via email . I am Matthew Beaumont.
regarding  mine , it is not original, neither is the one covering the rear ... I do believe i may have the original and will send you the pic's i have via email.
 Tony. Aka Series workshop would probably be able to shed some light on what the one is on mine that is currently on it as i am pretty sure he was the one who put it on .
Regards
Matt

Offline seriesworkshop

• THANKS 1
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2018, 09:15:33 PM »
Gday Matty, I sold Olive oil to Ashley with the canopy that originally came with it from the previous owner ,it was fitted by Lens Land rovers at pooraka the roof section perished in the six years I had it but the back bit could be fitted to the roof that is fitted to it now.Hope this helps.Regards Tony.

Offline mattybgood67

• THANKS 2
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2018, 07:46:52 AM »
Gday Matty, I sold Olive oil to Ashley with the canopy that originally came with it from the previous owner ,it was fitted by Lens Land rovers at pooraka the roof section perished in the six years I had it but the back bit could be fitted to the roof that is fitted to it now.Hope this helps.Regards Tony.
Cheers for that Tony

Offline mattybgood67

• THANKS 2
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2019, 05:16:17 PM »
OLIVE.0  with her new canvas truck cab thanks to Restless rover

Offline John H

• REMLR Inc
  • THANKS 23
  • REMLR No: 393
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2019, 09:49:27 PM »
Looks the goods.Good luck on your search for a rear canvas if you are wanting one.Have you thought about going to Melrose(in the Flinders over easter??)Im pushing full steam to get my WKSP and a WKSP trl or 2 up there as I know of at least 1 other going too be there.
178058 Auto repair rover.178025 Wksp trailer.50076 Perentie GS.101755 Wksp trailer.

Offline mattybgood67

• THANKS 2
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2019, 10:00:18 AM »
Looks the goods.Good luck on your search for a rear canvas if you are wanting one.Have you thought about going to Melrose(in the Flinders over easter??)Im pushing full steam to get my WKSP and a WKSP trl or 2 up there as I know of at least 1 other going too be there.

Hi John , no not looking for the rear canvas .
Have thought about Melrose but can't really see it happening . :(
Regards
Matt

Offline mattybgood67

• THANKS 2
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »
Cheers for that Tony

Hi Tony ,  whilst in your care did you do an engine swap on OLIVE0  ?
The motor in OLIVE0 was originally in member MUDDY's aka ( maurice's ) ambulance 113-900 .
regards
Matthew

Offline seriesworkshop

• THANKS 1
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2020, 06:55:29 PM »
Hi Matt the engine swap was done in service  by the army there is a small brass plaque On the fire wall in the engine bay with date of engine swap.Hope this helps.

Offline mattybgood67

• THANKS 2
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2020, 02:20:58 PM »
Hi Matt the engine swap was done in service  by the army there is a small brass plaque On the fire wall in the engine bay with date of engine swap.Hope this helps.

Cheers :)

Offline muddy

• THANKS 10
  • REMLR No: 237
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2020, 08:40:57 PM »
 hi Matt

there wasn't a plate on the inside of the fire wall it may be on the passengers side glove area (haven't got easy access at present )