Author Topic: Mog Fest - Bylong Creek  (Read 1842 times)

Offline Jan Thompson

• THANKS 40
    • Corowa Swim In, KVE Inc
  • REMLR No: 379
Mog Fest - Bylong Creek
« on: April 15, 2017, 03:39:04 PM »
Last year I was approached by the owner of a property at Bylong Creek, north of Kandos in NSW who wanted us to come along to an event he is organising on the June Long Weekend.

Attached is a flier and contact details for Bruce so if you are interested in attending please contact Bruce directly. I said I would spread the word as we may even like to attend.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 03:46:10 PM by Jan Thompson »

Offline 303Gunner

• REMLR Inc
  • Veteran
  • THANKS 128
  • REMLR No: 128
Re: Mog Fest - Bylong Creek
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2017, 05:24:52 PM »
Record for the largest number of No5's towed! I'm in!!!!!

Offline Jan Thompson

• THANKS 40
    • Corowa Swim In, KVE Inc
  • REMLR No: 379
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 02:51:37 PM »
It will be interesting to see what happened with the record attempt. Maybe those going to Corowa would like to beat the record.

Offline SitRepNam

• THANKS 12
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 09:18:26 PM »
Very scenic area set amongst the mountains.  Defiantly a 4x4 park wirh no access for standard cars (Commodores etc). 
Had a great time with Jan and Troy from AMVCS and met some other friendly members around the camp fire.   Great weekend and fun had by all.  Marks Halfinger sure surprised me also the pinzgauer and unimogs went anywhere they were pointed with ease.  One big hole set a challenge that bogged 99% of the vehicles that tryd to get through it. Wombay holes tested articulation and clearance. Nice creek to drive up and surrounding tracks. 
 As far as the No.5 record attempt...  I won't comment how many came. LOL.   Will Return again next year,  a great place to muster military vehicles and hopefully by then they will have some built toilets and maybe showers :)